Monday, November 16, 2009

Transfered Again!

Hey family! Super fast letter this week, but there’s an explination.
My big news for this week is I’m being transferred again!
I’m headed to ‘the land of milk and honey’ as they call it. Katy Zone. Bearcreek area. My new companion is Hermana Russon, she’s adorable and still new. She’s actually the newest sister in the mission, aside from the Hermana who’s coming in Wednesday. She’s only been here two transfers. I’m her second companion in the field which either makes me either a ‘greeniebreaker’ or a ‘madrina/godmother’ depending. I really don’t know what else to say—this week was good, but crazy. We’ve found a lot of people recently and now I’m being sent away, so I’ll probably not get to teach them again.
Hermana Bastian is going to be companions with Hermana Gurney, and Hermana Willis is staying here, and Hermana Green is coming to be companions with her. It turns out so that a lot of my companions are companions with each other then. Very fun.
I love that you referred to Victor as a Mayan Prince. He’d love that. I think that’s very much how he sees himself. And how he acts. He’s really sad that we’re being changed up. He threatened to get a ball and chain to keep me and Hermana Bastian here. And Maya sounds really cool, I think I understand now.
I’m SO sad, I can’t see any of the cool stuff that Jensen has ever sent me. Every time she tries to send me one of her videos, I CAN’T open it. I don’t know what the deal is. I really want to see this tea-party! And the dancing bag of flour and everything else she’s tried to send me, but I can’t figure out how to get it to open. It’s very depressing. I’m happy to hear about your recent attempts to be more girly. I hope they are satisfying and fun. You need to try and talk to Mr. Darcy. Tripping on his front porch is totally acceptable.
Your getaway sounds like it was a lot of fun! I love the food. Still, I always love the food.
I’m glad to hear that my stuff all made it home… about those pics, maybe don’t put all of them on the internet. Especially not the ‘9 months’ tradition shots with the belly. Very silly stuff.
OH! My BYU grauduate packet arrived. It’s freaking me out a little. I guess I’ll have to look into working on that check-list, right?
I can’t believe I’m leaving so fast! I feel like I just got to Louetta and already it’s time to book it. Crazy. But I’m excited to check out another part of this amazing city. And to be companions with Hermana Russon. I hear great things about her. She seems very sweet. We’ll do a lot of good.
I’m so excited to hear about all the sisters who are leaving on their missions! It’s honestly the greatest thing. I’m so excited for them to go out and have these same experiences. It’s inspiring and wonderful, beyond description.
Another short letter:) I’m sorry again. I know that it must seem like not a lot’s happening. Don’t believe it, a lot is. It’s just hard to explain sometimes. I’m pretty sure that when I get back I’ll never shut up. Also, another explanation, it took me like an hour just to open my e-mail. Myldsmail is freaking out again. So I’m just about out of time already. Very lame.
I love you all so much and I miss you!
Hermana Lillywhite

No comments:

Post a Comment